1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ItzDazePlayz's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ItzDazePlayz, Jul 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz New Member

What is your IGN?:
    ItzDazePlayz
    What is your timezone?:
    My time zone GMT+12:00. (NZST; New Zealand Standard Time)
    How long have you been a part of the community?:
    I have been apart of the JailsMC community for a while now, close to since it started back in 2016.
    How many hours per day can you contribute towards your position?:
    I can contribute on average 3-4 hours daily. Unless its holidays then I can contribute more.
    Why should you be chosen over other applicants? (What makes you stand out?):
    Firstly, I’m applying for staff on JailsMC because I believe that JailsMC has a lot of potential in becoming the great server it once was. Reasons for why I have decided to re-apply is due to the motivation of which the Administration team has, they have bestowed upon me. I truly believe that I can help with restoring JailsMC and bring on more players.

How do I aim to do this? Well, I plan to bring past staffing experience and knowledge to the table and suggest new ways to make the server better. As for players, I will do my best to advertise via sending out discord invite links to people and even streaming the server on sites such as Twitch and Youtube.

Secondly, I believe I’m as the perfect candidate for a position on JailsMC as I have as mentioned below previously been staff on JailsMC twice. This may sound bad, which is kind of is. But none the less I have prior knowledge of the server and its community, meaning I can help tailor make the gaming experience to the user. I aim to do this by making sure answers I give are accurate and understandable to the user. Other reasons why I believe I would be a suitable candidate is due to outgoing friendly welcoming attitude. I’m willing to put in as much of my time as necessary to make sure every user gets descriptive answers and help.

How would you plan on helping the server?

I aim to help the server via previously mention advertising of the server and discord server. I can also help the server out by make the community a fair and fun environment that players would want to come back too. I also plan to help minimise users with unfair advantages such as hack clients by spending time watching /warp pvp or players that set off the anti-cheat. I will be in forcing all rules heavily with some tolerance to users abusing myself or other staff. When I say this I only speak for myself and no other staff members. If they decide to punish you it’s up to their discretion.

I will always aim to be my best and will always make myself approachable making sure users are not afraid to send me a message for help.

On the other hand, to help the Build team and Admin team, I can help build spawns and other things needed. I will also suggest and consider suggestions form the community and help get them to implement.
    Do you have any previous experience moderating or leading a server?:
    As many of you know, I once was previously staff here on JailsMC. I had climbed the ranks to Moderator twice in the times that I staff here. Other staffing experience has been put into a list here:

• DiversePvp – Manager, currently still hold this position but the server has been under reconstruction since early 2015. Player base averaged 5-15 back in the 2017 beta.
    • YayMc – Helper, I got demoted for staffing another server. Back then the player base averaged 1500+
    • MineTurn – Helper and Builder, demoted due to server failure. Player base was around 5-10
    • GotSkyBlock – Head-Admin, demoted due to illness with the owner, the server closed soon after. Player base on average was 20-30
    • ExpectPvp – Helper, due to miss communication from the owners to admins. Player base roughly 2-20
    • EthernosMc – an Admin, resigned due to unprofessionalism from the owners. Player Base is 5-7.
    • Antixcraft – an Owner, resigned due to personal reasons. Player base 10-15
    • EzyMC – the Owner, personally owned but closed due to funding.
    • RealmsMC- Owner, also personally owned, worked well but shut down a few months after release due to an issue with one of the managers. Had a solid player base of 5-10 people.
    I have had many intensive Administration and Management challenges in these roles, these are just a few of the servers I have been staff for. My background for server staffing is long and so I don’t want to sit here and bore you with a list of every single server.
    Have you received any punishments before, if so list the punishment & the reason:
    No, I have never received a punishment such as a ban, mute or warning on JailsMC.
    Do you meet all of the helper requirements?:
    Yes, I do meet all requirements by law of JailsMC to become staff on JailsMC.
    Would you like us to know anything else about you?:
    Schedule:
    School days
    • Monday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
    • Tuesday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
    • Wednesday 4:00pm – 9:00pm
    • Thursday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
    • Friday 4:00pm – 12:00pm or 1:00am
    • Saturday 12:00pm – 10:00pm or 12:00pm
    • Sunday 12:00pm – 10:00pm
    Holidays
    • Monday 12:00am – 10:00pm or 12:00pm
    • Tuesday 12:00pm – 10:00pm or 12:00pm
    • Wednesday 12:00pm – 10:00pm or 12:00am
    • Thursday 12:00pm – 10:00pm or 12:00am
    • Friday 121:00pm – 12:00pm or 12:00am
    • Saturday 12:00pm – 10:00pm or 12:00am
    • Sunday 12:00pm – 10:00pm
    Please note: This is just a rough schedule and times may change.

Additional information?
    As it currently stands I have no commitments outside of Minecraft. Although later this year I plan to get either a part-time or full-time job. I will keep the owners updated if I get this position.

Working for You, With You

2. Akuro_Nanami

Akuro_Nanami Member

Wow, this application really stands out, it seems like you've put a lot of effort it to it. You have also showed a good punishment list (means clear) and your really active!

+1

3. Dbolo

Dbolo New Member

Good Application, my rating for this is a netural.

4. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz New Member

Thank you for your support.
    Let me know what can be done to gain your support.

Also if there is anything you would like me to change or improve on, let me know.

5. XSpyro_

XSpyro_ New Member

Neutral
    Why: It is undeniable that this is an outstanding application, although when you were moderator, you had made up an excuse to have a break, to work on your own server, which is alright, however, you tried to bring lots of players from JailsMC to your server. Which a mod shouldn't do.

6. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz New Member

I am sorry and I understand where your are coming from, but that is in the past and it’s time to move on. I’m not gonna sit here and try make up excuses as to why I did what I did as that isn’t what a Helper, Moderator, Admin, Manager or Owner should do. I get and understand what I did was wrong, all I ask for is some forgiveness.

7. XSpyro_

XSpyro_ New Member

Sorry if i sounded aggressive, i was just stating that, bcs clearly u didnt make the new owner aware of what u did, u ask for forgiveness but like u really haven't explained in your App that "eventhough i had done this ... i have changed and i am fully aware of what i have done" maybe edit this in, to show that u have changed

8. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz New Member

Both Owners are aware of what I did and some OG players know what I have done as I have talked to them. I will edit the application and include that. Thank you for the reply and I will be glad to get feedback and suggestions on how I can improve myself.

9. SSundee

SSundee New Member

Wow! This application is really good, but there are a bit of spelling mistakes, and that's why I gave it a -1.

10. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz New Member

Hey @SSundee,

I've noticed you gave my application a negative one due to spelling mistakes. The only issue with this rating on the application is that there are no spelling mistakes. I've even had this application run through a spell checker, Grammarly. If you could kindly tell me where you believe there is a spelling mistake I will gladly look into it and fix that issue. The only spelling mistakes that show in the spell checker should be server names as they tend to be two words combined into one.

11. Shavon

Shavon OG Staff Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello, My opinion on this is +1

Pros
    - You're active on the server, on discord, and on forums.
    - I see you helping out a lot.
    - Your application is good and has no grammar or spelling mistakes.

Cons
    - In the past you've been staff twice and both times resigned either to work on your own server or other reasons and I'm hoping it doesn't happen again.

Hope you have a good day and hope you're enjoying the server.
    ~Shavon

12. DerpyDoge

DerpyDoge Member

Awesome application I like it :)

13. hippogaming29

hippogaming29 Member

You have written a very strong application here. It's great to see that you've had extensive experience of moderating on other servers and even starting up your own server multiple times. You've also had previous experience moderating on this server showing that you know the ropes well and will be able to get into the swing of things easily again.

This application has definitely been written with a lot of passion and a positive outlook on the server and ways to improve it. You've gone into lots of detail when writing your application really selling yourself to everyone reading it. You also seem to be a very active person as you can continuously contribute multiple hours a day to the server and seem quite flexible on the weekends. I'd accept this application because of the experience you've had and the number of pros within your application. Good luck with your application!

14. DerpyDoge

DerpyDoge Member

That sums up my thoughts too.

15. SSundee

SSundee New Member

Hey! Then I think we live in different countries, because of the grammar words.
    But still don't see you you enough and that's already me giving it a -1, im sorry.

16. ItzDazePlayz

ItzDazePlayz New Member

Hey all,

I regret to inform you all but I will have to request my application be locked as I’ve had a few things come up such as school work and mock exams. I may re-apply at a later date when all this has passed and I have free time, but for now this is the end of my application.

@Shavon will you do the honours of locking my application.

17. Shavon

Shavon OG Staff Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Good luck with school.
    Thread locked and moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.